SHREWSBURY, NJ, November 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – DMVGO.com announces today the launch of its “Know before you goThe companion DMV website, as well as its comprehensive directories of auto, legal, and DMV-related service providers, driver and vehicle forms, and DMV offices in all states.
DMVGO Local offers a new platform to generate local interest in driver and vehicle services for these businesses, including DMV label and title stores, traffic ticket attorneys, DUI attorneys, agents of auto insurance, driving schools, passport offices, notary services, and more.
DMVGO.com’s mission: simplify the DMV experience and make navigation easier for everyone. DMVGO.com simplifies the DMV by helping drivers prepare their paperwork, find their nearest DMV office address and estimate their fees before they visit the DMV.
DMVGO.com covers everything drivers need to know before going to the DMV, including:
- The address, telephone number and hours of nearest DMV office.
- Documents required for registering a car, plus estimated DMV fees.
- Details on driving tests and defensive driving courses.
- Instructions on how to obtain or renew a driver’s license or state ID card.
- Details on auto insurance requirements and access to the best insurance deals for cars, motorcycles, motorhomes or boats.
- Guide to Help Drivers File an Auto Accident Insurance Claim.
- Important steps in buying or selling a car, such as financing, extended warranties, and vehicle history reports (ORVs).
With its exclusivity Service Provider Pages, DMVGO.com generates new business for its partners and connects motorists to useful services for drivers and vehicles. One pilot at a time, DMVGO.com makes the overall DMV experience much simpler, easier, and hassle-free.
If your company provides services related to vehicle registration, driver training, auto insurance, or traffic tickets, please take a few minutes to complete our DMVGO service provider request form. The experienced and knowledgeable staff at DMVGO.com will contact you within 48 hours.
DMVGO.com always strives to get people to drive… and remember: “Know before you go! “
Aleta Erlandsson – Partner relations
Image 1: DMV GO press release
This content was posted through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.